Bangs are cute, but sometimes they are too short to blend with anything. But don’t worry, they are fixable. If you know the right method, they will grow longer in just a short amount of time. Let’s find out the secret to how to grow bangs out fast here. In addition, we will also give you some effective temporary solutions to hiding the bangs while waiting for it to grow long.
1. How to grow bangs out fast: The ultimate tips
Sometimes we accidentally cut our bangs too short to blend with our hair, or the bangs grow longer and cover our eyes. As bangs continuingly alter the way they frame our faces when they grow, it is hard to grow bangs the way we want. The period of waiting for them to grow out needs so much patience. They poke your eyes every 2 minutes, which is an unpleasant feeling. When this happens, you just want to know how to grow bangs out fast. Instead of waiting for it to grow, you can totally help it grow faster by using some tips and tricks below.
1.1. How to grow bangs out fast: Trim it
Even though trimming the bangs will shorten them, however, it is how to grow bangs out faster. Plus, trimming them will stop your bangs from covering and poking your eyes all the time. Trimming also helps the hair healthier by enhancing the hair’s nutrition, moisture, and necessary oils.
While cutting bangs is easy enough for us to do by ourselves at home, trimming, however, is another level. So, if you decide to trim your bang, we recommend going to a proper hair salon.
1.2. How to grow bangs out fast: Use products that support hair growth
There are plenty of hair care products that will help your hair grow faster. Here is the list of hair products that support hair growth that you should try:
- Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment: This is one of Keranique’s best-seller products, it contains 2% minoxidil. Minoxidil is a 100% safe and effective substance that can support hair growth. All you have to do is spray it, the spray style helps distribute the product better.
- The Alpha Multi-Vitamin Scalp Growth Oil: The Alpha oil isn’t heavy and makes your hair damp. It is super light and absorbs well into the hair scalp, creating healthier hair each day. The oil contains almonds, jojoba, grape seed, soybean, coconut oils, and biotin.
- Root Lifting Serum: This product is completely chemical-free and vegan,which is so good for a “how to grow bangs out faster” products. It contains strong botanical extracts that can lift the hair roots and support hair growth.
- R3 Extra Strength for Hair Growth: This hair supplement is one of the must-have things in your bag if you want your hair to really grow. It has biotin, fish collagen, l-cysteine, and silicon dioxide. These ingredients are the key to boosting hair growth and help the hair shinier as well.
- Mafura Hair Oil: This is also a highly-recommended hair oil to use for people with hair loss. The hair oil contains necessary vitamins and natural fine oils that support hair life. This is also an amazing choice for the voluminous hair result.
- Glamlab Dietary Supplement: The supplement contains betaine HCL that can distribute the protein and convert it to amino acids. It also has palmetto, its extract can support the development of the follicle. Finally, the product provides MSM, which has a powerful amount of sulfur that can support big-time hair growth.
- Lemon Passion Fruit Collagen Powder: Collagen is an important protein that contributes to the healthiness of the tissue in the hair and how to grow bangs out faster. This is not only good for you but also easy to drink and delicious as well.
- Extreme Caviar Special Hair Loss Shampoo: This shampoo is very special because it has caviar, botanical extracts, and keratin. Using the shampoo will help support the weak strands, support them and help them become stronger.
- Monoi Repairing Hair Mask: This hair mask has bamboo water that can strengthen the damaged and weak hair strands. Monoi oil plays the role of nourishing and hydrating the hair, helping the hair be smooth, strong, and healthy all the time. Hair experts recommend using hair masks 2 to 3 times per week.
Using these hair care products can help your bangs grow faster and healthier as well. You can also make your own natural hair masks if you want. With these supportive products to enhance the hair growth process, you won’t have to wait for very long as you used to.
1.3. How to grow bangs out fast: Use conditioner regularly
This may be a weird tip, but it is actually pretty effective. Using hair conditioner is actually not only recommended for how to keep blonde hair healthy only. It is also recommended for a regular hair care. Use hair conditioner for your bangs every time you wash your hair. This helps the hair become softer, shinier, and healthier and supports hair growth as well. You may think that this is too much hair care, but hair experts confirm that the more attention you give to your hair, the better it will look, that’s why celebrity hair always looks stunning and smooth even though they dye their hair every week.
The hair conditioner will help prevent breakage and also hair split ends, your bangs will not only grow fast but also looks good as well. Then, you will both succeed in how to grow bangs out fast as well as how to make hair look good. Plus, if you don’t have the budget to buy lots of hair care products, you can choose to use the hair conditioner only.
1.4. How to grow bangs out fast: Healthy diet and anti-stress
Eating and drinking healthy foods are also helpful in the process of how to grow bangs out faster and longer. You can provide foods that are rich in protein, and vitamins, especially vitamin B12, iron, and omega.
Being stressed all the time can slow down the process of hair growth. We know that it is hard to prevent stress in life, but it isn’t impossible. When you feel stressed or anxious, you can find ways like going out for a walk, talking with some friends, listening to music, etc. Anything that can help you feel better. Being stressed and anxious is completely normal, but try not to hold it for too long. It not only slows down hair growth but also causes hair loss and damage to the hair texture.
2. How to grow bangs out fast: Hiding your bangs
Actually, no matter what you do, you still have to wait sometimes for the hair to grow out, it can’t grow longer in one night. You can think of it as a chance to try new hairstyles, and get creative with how to hide and transform the bangs instead of waiting. However, here are some ways to deal with it while waiting for the hair to grow longer.
2.1. How to grow bangs out fast: Side bangs
If you don’t want to trim your bangs to help them grow faster, then you should leave them like that, and turn them into side bangs. How to grow bangs out fast is not all. There are many ways to help the hair get out of the center of your face. You can divide them into two even parts and use hair gel to put them in a fixed position.
Other than hair gel, you can also use pins or barrettes to help them stay still on both sides of the face. This is a creative and fun way to deal with awkward bangs. There are plenty of styles of pins to choose from. You can either choose classy or cute hairpins.
2.2. How to grow bangs out fast: Create a new hairstyle with bangs
There are ways to style your bangs besides how to grow bangs out fast without having any of the short hairs fall off and your bangs stay off the face, which is braided in Dutch or French style tight on one side, and along the line of the hair. Then, use bobby pins or hair gel to keep them in place.
You can braid the bangs in the middle and make a top knot. This hairstyle is so cool and guarantees nobody knows that you are attempting to hide the awkward bangs. You can search for hairstyles to hide bangs tutorials on youtube, there are many other ways as well.
2.3. How to grow bangs out fast: Headbands
The headband is designed to sweep all of the hair up from the face, we usually use it when we clean our face or do makeup. Therefore, headbands are also a perfect way to keep the bangs from the face. Using headbangs is also the easiest way to hide the bangs, and the quickest too. Headbangs are available in many styles, just like hair clips, from fancy to cute ones.
You can even make your own headbangs, it is super simple and the steps are all on the internet. The DIY headband tutorial from Crafty is what you can consult.
2.4. How to grow bangs out fast: Use hair extensions
Using hair extensions from a hair vendor supplier is another great way to hide unwanted bangs. You can use synthetic or real hair bangs to hide the original ones if it is too short. And if it is too long and you don’t know how to style it because you don’t want to expose the forehead. Then you can pull it to the sides or up then use hair extensions to create a better bang.
However, human hair bangs are more highly recommended as their quality is prominent. The bangs also look much more natural and blending as well. Meanwhile, the synthetic ones are too rough and easily degraded. Then, you literally don’t wear bangs extensions for beauty anymore with such a synthetic item.