Women are the ones that change their haircuts the most. They like to cut their hair short when it is long, but when it is short, they want to grow it out rapidly to style it. As a result, many women are interested in learning how to make their hair grow quicker and longer. “How to grow hair faster for women” then becomes a popular issue to solve. Let’s see how to grow hair quicker for ladies in the following article.
1. Understand how hair grows – How to grow hair faster for women
The typical individual has 100,000 hair follicles, according to scientific study. During our lives, each hair follicle will produce around 20 hairs. Each hair has a lifespan of 2 to 6 years, depending on the health and maintenance of the individual’s hair.
Each hair will go through three stages in its life cycle. You’d better understand this before discovering how to grow hair faster for women. Otherwise, you may be stuck in the thinking of why won’t my hair grow for such a long time!
- The growth phase is the longest in a hair’s life cycle, lasting between 2 and 6 years. This stage affects 85-95 percent of the hairs on the head. Hair germ cells migrate continually under neuroendocrine guidance, then progressively differentiate to generate hairs that protrude from the scalp.
- The stopping phase, also known as the growth cessation phase, lasts from 2 weeks to 1 month, is totally isolated from the dermal papilla, and only about 1-2 percent of the hairs are in this stage.
- The resting period (the time between shedding and shedding) lasts roughly three months. The hair will be pushed out of the scalp at this stage. The beginning of the process of developing new hair is approaching. In the resting period, 5-10% of the hair is present.
2. Some causes influencing how to grow hair faster for women
Hair growth stimulation processes, as well as the strength and gloss of the hair, are all affected by a variety of elements. Heredity is the first thing to consider. Genes play a role in whether you have thick or thin hair, thick or thin silk, and so on. Hormonal changes have a significant role in the hair development and loss process. When your genes play a role in hair thickness, you may have to rely on prestigious hair suppliers for hair extension products. Sometimes, this will be the best solution for you. Hair suppliers do have a variety of hair extensions to meet your demand.
Nutrition is another issue that has a big impact on whether or not you can grow hair quickly and strong. Vitamin B, vitamin H (Biotin), vitamin C, and omega-3 fatty acids are all necessary for how to grow hair faster for women. People who follow a rigid or unbalanced diet, on the other hand, will see their hair become weaker and more prone to breaking. Hair is more prone to damage and breaking when exposed to physical and chemical factors such as heat, dyes, and styling chemicals on a frequent basis.
Many medications used to treat the condition have the unintended consequence of altering the hair development process, resulting in widespread hair loss. Other factors, such as stress, hair pulling habits, and so on, can all have an impact on your hair development and loss.
3. Best advice on how to grow hair faster for women
Many individuals are curious about “how to grow hair faster for women in simple ways at home.” We’ll recommend techniques to boost hair learning fast and efficiently after understanding the variables that impact hair growth.
3.1. How to grow hair faster for women – Take fully of proteins and vitamins
Girls should pay attention to their everyday nourishment if they want their hair to grow long. As a result, a high-protein diet consisting of fish, meat, eggs, beans, and nuts is recommended for how to grow hair faster for women.
In addition, females should offer adequate vitamins for their bodies to aid hair growth. Vitamin B, vitamin H (Biotin), vitamin C, and omega-3 are among the nutrients that should be taken to help hair grow fast. Vitamin H, for example, may be supplemented with meals that help grow hair quicker and thicker in a week (found in peanuts, walnuts, almonds, cauliflower, whole grains, cotton). B vitamins (found in eggs, beef, milk, legumes and so on), omega-3s (salmon, mackerel, etc).
Don’t forget to read the article that highlights the vitamins that promote rapid hair growth and how to include them into your regular diet.
3.2. How to grow hair faster for women – Use essential oils
Your hair will grow stronger and longer if you use essential oils in conjunction with massage. Olive oil, coconut oil, grapefruit essential oil, and other essential oils are healthy for hair.
3.2.1. Coconut essential oil
Coconut oil has long been known as a natural beauty element that promotes the growth of hair and eyelashes and solves how to grow hair faster for women. Vitamin K, vitamin E, vitamin H, iron, zinc, and natural amino acids such as Linoleic Acid, Lauric Acid, and Myristic Acid are among the constituents. Coconut oil is well-known for its potent properties. eliminating oil, stickiness on the scalp surface, hydrating hair, avoiding hair loss, and assisting in the supplementation of vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for hair follicles to grow healthy, consequently assisting in the stimulation of hair development and hair growth that is longer and thicker.
Suggestion 1: Use pure coconut oil to make your hair long and thick.
- Put extra virgin coconut oil in a spray bottle.
- To guarantee direct contact with the hair roots and scalp, hold the nozzle near to the roots and softly spray. On the whole scalp, spray each location 2 to 3 cm apart.
- Use 10 fingertips to gently massage the scalp in a spiral for 15 minutes to help the vitamins and nutrients in coconut oil reach the hair follicles and hair roots more efficiently. As a result, it helps to nourish stronger hair follicles, promoting longer hair development, more baby hair growth, and successfully reducing hair loss.
- To avoid adhering to your hair, cover it with a hat for about 20 minutes, then wash it with warm water and shampoo. And that’s how to grow hair faster for women!
Suggestion 2: How to use coconut oil and olive oil to develop long hair
- In a 1:1 ratio, combine coconut oil and olive oil.
- You wash your hair and let it air dry almost completely. Apply a mixture of coconut and olive oil to each region of the scalp, hair shaft, and hair roots equally.
- Brush from the roots to the hair shaft with a wide tooth comb to ensure that the entire hair is cared for and that the nutrients reach the hair follicles more efficiently.
- Wrap your hair in a moist towel for 60-90 minutes after gently massaging the scalp with your hands for 15 minutes.
- Brush your hair one more, then shampoo it and let it air dry.
3.2.2. Olive essential oil
Olive oil is unavoidable when it comes to natural elements that help hair grow long and thick while also preventing hair loss or solving exactly how to grow hair faster for women.
Vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K, and vitamin E, as well as healthy fats like omega 3, omega 6, and carotene, are all found in olive oil and are excellent for the formation of hair follicles, encouraging the creation of long and thick hair. Because of their capacity to neutralize damaging free radicals, these components not only nourish hair rapidly and thickly, but also assist prevent oxidation and preserve hair.
Suggestion 1: Use extra virgin olive oil to make your hair long and thick:
- You make a suitable amount of olive oil to apply to the roots and scalp of your hair. Make sure the olive oil comes into close touch with the scalp and hairlines. That’s partly how to grow hair faster for women.
- Apply a gently spiral scalp massage for 10 minutes to allow the nutrients in the olive oil to permeate into the hair follicles, preventing hair loss and promoting quicker hair growth. Then comb the hair with a wide-tooth comb after applying the olive oil for the second time. Wrap your hair in a damp towel for another 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water and shampoo. Allow hair to air dry.
Suggestion 2: Use olive oil and egg yolk to quickly lengthen hair:
- Combine 1 egg yolk, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. To encourage hair development, combine all of the ingredients in a mask.
- Apply this mixture evenly to the hair roots and shaft, and massage gently for 10 minutes. Then cover your hair in a moist towel for 20 minutes to let the mask work its magic.
- To avoid the egg yolk having a fishy odor, wash your hair with shampoo and warm water. You can also use grapefruit essential oil as a hairspray to help your hair keep a pleasant smell while also helping with how to grow hair faster for women.
3.2.3. Grapefruit essential oil
Wash and dry your hair before applying grapefruit essential oil. A clean scalp helps to open the hair roots, allowing grapefruit essential oil to penetrate deeper into the hair follicles.
Fill a spray bottle halfway with grapefruit essential oil and a spray nozzle. Spray softly near to the hairline using the nozzle. Spray around the scalp with 2cm spacing between spray sites. Then gently massage the scalp to let the grapefruit essential oil reach the hair follicles. When utilizing grapefruit essential oil to promote hair growth, you won’t need to wash your hair again. Do this 1-2 times each day. It is recommended to perform it before going to bed at night. Related to bed time, is it bad to sleep with your hair up is also an issue to consider.
Grapefruit essential oil has the capacity to heal baldness in addition to making hair grow longer and thicker. To rebuild the hair follicles and help regenerate hair in bald regions, just spray grapefruit essential oil on the bald area four times a day.
3.3. How to grow hair faster for women – Use vitamin B1
How do you grow your hair long? Take a look at vitamin B1.
Vitamin B1 promotes rapid and effective hair development by improving blood circulation to the scalp, allowing more synthetic nutrients to reach the hair follicles, causing hair to grow thicker and longer.
Vitamin B1 also has an antioxidant impact on hair, making it stronger and more lustrous, and aiding in the treatment of severe hair loss. Furthermore, vitamin B1 may be used to transform your girlfriend’s greasy, sticky hair into lovely, bouncy hair.
Suggestion 1: How to grow hair faster for women, use vitamin B1 to incubate it:
- Mix 25-30 vitamin B1 pills with enough water to dissolve B1.
- Apply water B1 evenly to the hair roots and scalp. Massage the scalp in a spiral motion.
- Continue to apply vitamin B1 a second time when the scalp feels dry.
- Then, for 30 minutes, cover your hair in a moist towel and rinse with warm water.
- Do this at least twice a week. The hair results after 6-8 weeks of usage will astound you.
Suggestion 2: How to grow hair faster for women, combine vitamin B1 with shampoo once a week:
- This method is fairly straightforward. Only around 50 vitamin B1 pills should be added to the shampoo (should be prepared the day before because B1 tablets need a long time to absorb moisture and dissolve into the shampoo).
- Mix thoroughly when vitamins B1 are soft, and use weekly shampoo instead of usual shampoo. Remember to massage the scalp for around 10 minutes after bathing to help vitamin B1 enter and nourish hair follicles. Allow your hair to air dry after rinsing with warm water.
- After the hair is dry, spritz it with grapefruit essential oil to help encourage hair growth while also leaving a nice aroma on the hair.
Have you got the information you need after reading this blog from us yet? We bet you have! K-Hair is the best wholesale hair vendor in Vietnam, and we are glad to share with you as much knowledge about hair that we know as possible.