It is a matter of life and death giving proper care to your human weft hair extensions so that they can achieve their maximum lifespans and the best appearance. Maintain and wash human weft hair extensions is not complicated, only proper attention and gentle care are enough. However, if it is conducted in the wrong way, it can cause your hair lots of harm. In this article, Laurel Expert will share with you all about how to properly wash human weft hair extensions, condition, and style them as well as precious tips for maintaining your human hair extensions.
Hair Care Before Wash Human Weft Hair Extensions
It is imperative that you use designed hair care products to protect and wash human weft hair extensions. Do not use standard drugstore hair care products. The chemicals contained can shorten the lifespan of your human hair extensions. Invest in good-quality haircare products to maintain your hair.
How Often To Wash Human Weft Hair Extensions
You should wash human weft hair extensions every 7 and 14 days of wearing. Each time you wash your human hair, the lifespan of your hair will get shorter. Thus, it is not recommended to wash human weft hair extensions more than necessary. Besides, you can apply some styling products to help lengthen the lifespan of your hair.
If you still do not know which haircare products are good for your hair extensions, or the good hair care products are too expensive, contact Laurel Expert to get 1 hair moisturizing spray at the cost of 0 USD instead of 75$!
How to Properly Wash Human Weft Hair Extensions
To wash human weft hair extensions, first, comb out them gently (make sure to use a designed comb for human hair extensions), submerge them in a basin of water then wash with a small amount of shampoo. To deal with hard tangles, you should apply a spray conditioner to loosen them.
Let the cold water run through your hair from root to tip until it fully gets wet. Gently squeeze to remove excess water. Apply a small amount of wig shampoo in the palm of your hand and smooth it into your hair extensions from root to tip. Use cold water to gently rinse all the shampoo off your hair. Then Use a towel to gently pat your hair to remove excess water before conditioning.
Condition and Dry After Wash Human Weft Hair Extensions
After wash human weft hair extensions, when your hair extensions are still wet, apply a small amount of hair conditioner to them. You should try your best to avoid applying conditioner to the base of the wig as it can loosen the hair knots, causing hair strands to fall out. Leave the hair conditioner on your hair for about 5 minutes. Then, you gently detangle your hair extensions from the roots to the tips. Rinse the conditioner out of your hair with cold running water. Gently squeeze the excess water out of the wig (do not curl or wring) and gently dry the hair with a towel (do not twist or wrist).
Drying after wash human weft hair extensions have to be done with care to prevent any unwanted damage to your human hair extensions. Then lay your wig down onto one side of a towel, and bring the other side of the towel over so that there is a towel over and under your wig. Gently press your hands over the towel to encourage excess moisture to leave the wig and be absorbed by the towel. This should help to take away enough moisture that your wig is no longer dripping wet.
Style after Wash Human Weft Hair Extensions
You can brush your hair extensions when it is dried completely. Brush the wig from the ends to avoid tangle. If your hair is curly, you can use the wide-tooth comb.
The hairstyle is not as good as what is before you wash human weft hair extensions. You can use the curling iron to make some curls or flat iron straighten your wig. All these curls will be lost when you wash your hair again, so you can do the same easily.
Using a wig doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take care of your own hair. Your real hair is covered inside your wig, so when your hair keeps well, it is good for your wig. While your hair is dry, not too much oil, the wig can keep longer on your head without clean.
Hair Care Tips
- Prior to washing, brush wigs evacuates any prodding or tangles. Spot your wig in a bowl or sink in cool water. Tenderly hand washes with a mellow cleanser or cleanser.
- Never use high temp water while during the time spent washing your wigs and don’t style or brush it while wet.
- Circulate conditioner and a wide-tooth brush to normal virgin hair altogether before shampooing. Condition the wig if might want yet avoid the roots.
- Avoid contact with chlorinated water, seawater, and boiling water to keep away from harm to your hairpiece.
- Utilize just hair care items intended for lace frontal wigs. Try not to utilize standard hair care items from the drugstore.
- It is ideal to permit your human hair wigs to air dry on wigs remain as this is generally delicate on the hair strands. Rollers can be utilized to set the wigs.
- Try not to brush your wigs with a normal brush or brush and there is no compelling reason to wash it every day either.
- Ensure that the clasps holding your wigs set up don’t catch the hairs, in any case, breakage may happen.
- Spot your human hair wigs in the first bundling if that you are not wearing it, shake it and it will be in its unique state when you are wearing your hair wigs.
- Store your wigs on a wig stand or structure that is littler than the base of the top to keep the top from extending.
- Direct daylight will blur the hair so abstain from putting away your wigs where it will be presented to light.
- Try not to wear your wigs while you are sleeping. It might bring about going bald, breakage, and tangling.
- At the point when you discover your hair dropped out a little, don’t be terrified, a bit of shedding is typical when you are brushing and wearing your human hair wigs.
- Lighter hair hues are more delicate than darker hues in light of the fact that extra handling is expected to accomplish the light colors.