1. Shipping & Delivery Policy
Buying hair from Cee Hair, you can choose one from a variety of shipping methods, as long as it is of your convenience. There are two main ways for you to choose:
- Shipping through agents like Gabriel agent: recommended for Nigerian, Ghana and Cameroon customers. We know that it may be difficult sometimes in delivery to make a foreign transaction in some African countries like Nigeria, so we choose using intermediary agents as a solution.
- Shipping through international shipping units like UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc: applied for customers all over the world
2. Shipping Guide
2.1. Shipping through Agent
There are so many agents now for you to choose, no matter whether you are in Nigeria or Cameroon, Ghana, etc. Some of them are Gabriel agent, agent shipping Cargo to Ghana or any other agents available in Vietnam.
- You choose the agent: You send us the agent address, and then we will help you work with them to deliver the hair at normal cost.
- You agree with the shipping agent we choose: We work with the agent, and then the agent will send you WhatsApp messages to confirm delivery time.
2.2. Shipping through Shipping Units
You can choose a suitable unit. We will work with the unit to send the hair, and you will get the tracking information of your cargo. The 3 most popular shipping units to choose from are FedEx, UPS and DHL. Here are the details when you choose them as shipping units:
- Shipping through FedEx: This method is loved for reasonable cost which is clearly calculated according to FedEx’s rate tariff. The cost also includes package cost. When you choose this shipping unit, it will take about 5-7 days for the hair to be delivered. However, there is a huge drawback in this method. FedEx will not take charge of any arising problems such as lost goods, mistaken goods or so on during the delivery.
- Shipping through UPS: This shipping method has a higher cost than that of FedEx. Then, UPS will take charge of all the arising problems in the delivery process. This method is also faster. You will only need to wait for about 3-5 days to receive the hair.
- Shipping through DHL: This is the most costly shipping method among 3 mentioned, FedEx, UPS and DHL. One significant point is that the DHL shipping unit can deliver the goods to all regions worldwide, including rural ones. DHL will also be responsible for any arising problem during the delivery. With this method, the time of delivery is about 5-7 days.
In conclusion, shipping using agents is mostly recommended for customers from African countries such as Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroon. Such specific agents for Africa can ensure a smooth and safe delivery. Meanwhile, customers from other countries can easily choose an international shipping unit like FedEx, UPS or DHL. Each method has its own pros and cons, so you can choose one in your best conveniences.