When it comes to top hairstyles that are always in the list of trendy items, weave body wave hairstyles are always one of the first to be mentioned. The reasons lie in their beauty, their advantages, their diversity, their convenience and their “easy-going” characteristics. To make everything clear, we’ll clarify each feature in each item below. Let’s read this post and you’ll understand why and how they can satisfy 10 out of 10 users and are highly recommended.
1. What are weave body wave hairstyles?
The first thing to clarify is what weave body wave hair is. If you are a frequent user of hair extensions, you may find this hairstyle so familiar. If you are not or a new hair extension user, don’t worry as everything is quite simple. You just need to understand the two basic definitions: weave hair and body wave styles.
1.1. What are weave body wave hairstyles?
About weave hair, it is the most popular type of hair extension. Weave hair is also called weft hair. A weave hair extension is a weft of hair being sewn the root part together by hand or with machines. The weft is then used to attach to users’ real hair with sew in or quick weave method. In other cases, the weft is also customized into other types like clip in hair extension.
About weave body wave hairstyles, all hair extension users and suppliers agree that they are the most loved and popular ones. This group of hairstyles is typical with wavy patterns of the hair. The body waves are visually smooth, silky and sleek. In addition, the size of the waves is not too big or too small, so it can easily match all vibes and styles.
1.2. Why are weave body wave hairstyles the top 1 choice – Pros & cons
If you are still wondering why body wave hairstyles are so loved, here are further explanations. As we all know, all hairstyles have their strengths and weaknesses. So do body wave ones. The point is the pros of body waves far outweigh the cons.
About the pros of weave body wave hairstyles: There are 3 significant points as below.
- Gorgeous appearance: 3 adjectives you can use to describe this beauty are natural, elegant and fresh. The body waves are natural for the medium size and natural blending look. In addition, they always look youthful, elegant and fresh as no body wave is exactly the same as others.
- Flexible mix & match: As mentioned, weave body wave hairstyles are suitable for all vibes and fashion styles. Users can also customize the hair to achieve the exact vibes they want. Full hairstyles of different colors, patterns and creations are waiting for users to discover.
- Trendy characteristics: Weave body wave hairstyles are actually never out-of fashion, which means that buying a body wave weave and you won’t have to worry about the hairstyle every morning anymore. No matter what the situation is, body waves are always suitable and attractive. This will also help you save a lot of time and money on new trendy hairstyles.
About the cons of the hairstyle, the only thing to mention is the little demanding characteristic in hair care. However, as long as you follow the guide, it will no longer be difficult.
2. Gorgeous weave body wave hairstyles for you
Body wave hairstyles always bring you a variety of choices. In addition to body wavy natural color hair with the classic untied style, you can change the vibes frequently by choosing hairstyles with more colors, bangs, or buns, French braids styles, etc. Below are top 3 styles that are suitable for women from all over the world with different styles.
2.1. Color weave body wave hairstyles
Talking about color hairstyles is talking about a wide range of choices in both colors and coloring patterns.
In terms of color choices, you can freely beautify the body waves with all colors from the palate, from hot to cold, strong to mild, dark to light, radiant to pastel, etc.
- Dark colors like honey, brown, chocolate or chestnut are especially suitable for all women of all styles and skin shades. These colors tend to be elegant and classy looking.
- Medium colors like dark purple, dark orange, brown blond or dark ginger are a bit more youthful and individual. Medium color weave body wave hairstyles are popular in all continents.
- Light colors like blond 613, blond 60, baby blue or pastel pink are suitable for active styles. In addition, they also do a great job in highlighting the skin tones as well. No matter whether the skin tone is light or dark, these colors will help beautify them in different ways.
In terms of color patterns, there are also a variety of choices.
- Ombre color is no longer the unfamiliar weave body wave hairstyles. With the combination of 2 colors, this style brings a fresh and attractive look.
- Highlight color comprises different hair strands colored with normally two different colors. As a result, the colors are interleaved, which brings an interesting and individual look.
- Balayage color is quite similar to both ombre and highlight color. However, instead of keeping 2 seperate parts of colors, the wholesale hair vendor manufactures have the colors highlighted and blended to create a more natural and aesthetic look.
- Full color is the most basic but popular hairstyle. This ensures that all the hair is uniform and natural.
2.2. Weave body wave hairstyles with bangs
When it comes to bangs, you can choose many types that are suitable for your face shapes.
- Curtain bangs will be the best one to help you cover the weakness of round face or square face. Curtain bangs are also diverse in styles which include wispy bangs, messy bangs and bouncy bangs, etc.
- Blunt bangs will be the highlight for your weave body wave hairstyles. They are thicker than curtain bangs and can cover all your forehead. Both long and short hairstyles are amazing with this bangs style.
2.3. Half up half down weave body wave hairstyles
If you have styled the ponytail so many times and want to try another style, why not choose the half up half down! It is similar to the ponytail, except for the fact that half up half down is usually styled so high and not all the hair is tied.
Half up half down is suitable for everyone, especially ones with long hair and American-African styles. It will look amazingly active, charming and individual. Below are pictures for you to see how amazing it is.
3. How to create weave body wave hairstyles from straight hair at home?
In addition to buying available body wave weave from hair suppliers, users can also easily customize the straight hair at home to turn it into body wave one. As wavy weaves are more expensive than straight weaves, DIY customizing is so economical. Moreover, it’s pretty convenient as the style is temporary and can be changed whenever you want.
3.1. Heat-based methods to style weave body wave hairstyles
If you want the body wave hairstyles right away, using heat-based methods are recommended. Under the impact of high heat from iron straightener or hair curler, the straight hair will become wavy immediately. These tools also enable you to choose exactly how the curls will be, so you never have to worry that the curly will fail. Just be careful with the heat in order not to burn yourself.
However, heat-based methods using straighteners or curlers, etc are not recommended for frequent use. The heat is effective in curling, but will also damage your weave severely. After a long time of heat affecting, your weave will become so dry and easily tangled or shedding.
3.2. Damage-free methods to style weave body wave hairstyles
If you are not in a hurry, damage-free methods are highly recommended. There are many methods that you can choose. The most popular ones are braiding, using hand scarf, socks or flexi rods to curl the hair. All of the methods usually require one night time for the best result.
- Braiding is the most simple method as it requires no other tool. You just need to standard braid your hair, tie up, go to sleep and get perfect weave body wave hairstyles the next morning.
- Using hand scarf or socks are quite similar. You will need to cover your hair around the scarf to form the wavy patterns. We had a post for detailed instructions, so you can consider it!
- Using flexi rods is also quite easy to practice at home. You need to buy the flexi rods which are as soft as the sponge to create waves for the hair. Then, make sure that your hair is clean before applying the flexi rods. You will need to roll your hair around the rods and bend the rods up. Going to sleep with a bonnet and your wavy hair is done the next day!
4. How to take care of weave body wave hairstyles
Taking care of the hair, you need to wash it carefully to get rid of all the dust. The point is you need to wash it with cool or cold water instead of hot one, so that your hair will be kept fresh, and no heat is added to damage the hair. In addition, the limit of heat from blow dryer or sunlight will also help expand the lifespan of weave body wave hairstyles. Last but not least, keeping the hair smooth with frequent gentle combing and moisture adding is really important for easy-dry wavy hair.
Maintaining the waves may be the issue that can confuse many hair weave users. Many will be afraid that washing, combing or styling can make the body waves deformed. However, just treat the waves gently and everything will be okay. In addition, to keep the waves more long-lasting, you can roll the hair with conditioner after washing. Not only will the hair be softer but the weave body wave hairstyles will also be more durable.