On top of hair matters, besides the phenomenon of hair loss, fine hair, dry hair is static hair with the common question from clients like why is my hair so staticky all the time? To give you guys a deeper understanding about the vital reason behind this matter, along with suggestions for shiny and bouncy hair, you definitely can’t miss our blog. If you haven’t got an idea about how to answer the question why is my hair so staticky, follow us until the end in a careful way. We will get through all the main points, from the recognition, potential reasons and solutions to this phenomenon.
1. Why is my hair so staticky – Staticky hair definition
There is no exact definition for static hair, however we have all learned the meaning of the term through our experience, the sharing from previous users, and the expertise of hair experts or hair stylists as well. That is what our hair looks like when we rub a plastic bag into it for a few seconds, that is, ballast, sticky and full of flyaways. While running your hand through hair is usually enough to calm the flies after this experiment, static hair is, unfortunately, not a temporary look, but a condition of very dry hair and it requires a lot of care. extra squirrel to tame it down completely.
Electrons are transmitted from one thing to another as they rub together. This results in an accumulating positive object, and other objects become charged as a result. When this happens, your hair starts to push against each other, causing them to rise and stand upright, which leads to the concern why is my hair so staticky, leading to the worry of customers about why they don’t have shiny hair as others.
Your hair, like the rest of your body, can store electrical charges. If you wear a hat, for example, electrons can collect on the hat. When you take it off, the negative electrons in your hat can be transferred to your hair, making it positively charged. As a result, your hair lifts because the hairs that are now active repel each other like a magnet. Your hair is, on average, negatively charged. Cosmetic chemists have developed harsh hair solutions to fight static electricity. These can balance each other out and give your hair a sense of balance.
Not only natural hair, in fact, hair extensions can also be staticky as well. If you are working as hair in bulk factories, you may no longer be unfamiliar with hair bundles that are so staticky. Especially for bone straight hair which is usually straightened with electric heat in the hair factories, the staticky hair issue is so popular.
2. Why is my hair so staticky – The main reasons
When recurrent friction between two things abruptly ceases, static electricity arises. You might believe there’s nothing pushing on your hair, but you’d be mistaken. The simple act of resting your head on a pillow, let alone the tossing and turning we do so frequently before falling asleep, qualifies as friction. This is why your hair is charged one morning and sticks to your face the rest of the day. When we use a plastic brush to style our hair instead of one made of natural materials, the same thing happens, and that’s when you wonder “why is my hair so staticky”.
Depending on the garments we are re wearing, our hair sometimes won’t quit rubbing. We wear hats and scarves to be warm in the winter, but they brush against our hair, causing the two objects to grind against one other and cause irritation.
Don’t assume that only winter makes hair fragile and brittle; summer is no different. Just turning on the air conditioner for a few hours is enough to vacuum up our house and damage our skin and hair, leaving us wondering why my hair is so stacticky. It’s the ideal recipe for curly hair when combined with UVA-UVB exposure and salt water.
To sum up why is my hair so staticky, I believe it becomes electrically charged when it dries as a result of the harsh weather conditions. Additionally, several everyday actions, such as straightening my hair or wearing accessories, can trigger flyaways in your hair. In general, hair matters mainly have been impacted by our environment, our daily habits and our maintenance. In case you are wondering about your current hair states, don’t hesitate to trace back your hair care routine with considered aspects. Listening to our hair strands is definitely a way to figure out all aspects of our hair!
3. Why is my hair so staticky – The feasible solutions
With the profound knowledge related to the problems of static hair, it is time to offer amazing and effective solutions for why is my hair so staticky. Let’s dip into the following suggestions as below:
- Dehydration is likely one of the main reasons your hair is transmitting an electrical charge and clarify the answer for why is my hair so staticky. Due to the absence of moisture in the air during the winter months, our fibers can dry up. The mix of cold winds and warm inside heat is not beneficial to your hair.
To combat this, use a multi-benefit hair oil that absorbs and seals moisture into your strands. One more thing, don’t forget to figure out the common traits betweens our hair and our body and add up essential nutrients for hair development to say no with the concerns: why is my hair so staticky as soon as possible.
- The next thing is to make sure your hair is well moisturized by using a conditioner and, if necessary, replenishing hydration with oils or natural hair mask solutions. Plus, stop using styling equipment made of materials that are bad for your hair and scalp, particularly plastic. In other words, instead of using plastic or synthetic combs or rollers, it is better to utilize the comfortable materials to guarantee the quality of hair strands. As a result, you won’t have to ask “why is my hair so staticky”.
- After cleaning your hair with gentle shampoo and conditioner products, use an ionic hairdryer to help balance your hair’s natural charge. Ionic hair dryers, unlike ordinary hair dryers, work by emitting negative ions. The negative ions successfully help separate water molecules from hair strands since the water ions are positively charged. Ion dryers not only dry hair faster, but they also utilize less heat, resulting in less heat damage and a frizz-free procedure.
Or else, clients can spend a little time drying hair in a natural way with a microfibre towel. According to the hair experts, the minimal fiber may absorb water at a high speed without causing dryness for our hair- worthy to try this way!
- In the everyday hair care routine, hairspray and a metal comb become a must- have to prevent from why is my hair so stacticky. Spray the metal comb with hairspray and comb the hair from root to tip to enhance frizzy hair. Any static in your hair will adhere to the metal instead of your strands as you brush.
- Invest silk hair ties or silk/ satin pillowcase for a bouncy hair care and say no with concern why is my hair so staticky. The truth is that during our bedtime, hair strands also develop as much and retain moisture. We highly recommend the silk or satin pillowcases or hair bonnet for a sound sleep, plus with favorable conditions for hair development. Thanks to these traits, there is not much pressure put on the hair or scalp anymore.
As we also mentioned before, the staticky hair issue also happens for hair extensions. The best hair suppliers never want this to happen as such staticky hair makes the hair look less smooth, uniform and attractive. Then, are there any solutions to this? Sometimes, stroking the hair can help, but sometimes just letting the hair be its way is the best idea!
4. Why is my hair so staticky – How to prevent the damage
If possible, prevention would be better than treatment, and this is definitely for static hair. Instead of complaining why is my hair so staticky all the times, make sure you can be consistent with a proper hair care on a daily basis for caring for hair.
From our above-sharing, with dry or harsh weather conditions, As a result, it is critical that you do everything in your ability to maintain your hair moisturized at all times. Hair oils, particularly Argan oil, are excellent heat defenders that also help to keep moisture in the hair strands. Another feasible thing to do is natural hair masks or natural recipes for hair nourishment.
When it comes to static hair, there is no such thing as too much moisture. So, if your hair is prone to frizz, try an overnight mask like the Moroccan argan oil mask or an avocado hair mask combined with olive oil or yogurt to minimize the effect of flyaways. The ingredients of these sources with vital nutrients will make a favorable condition for the growth of hair and give you guys the remarkable improvement as soon as possible after several times. It would also be really beneficial to obtain regular strim.
The next tip is to put some water on your fingertips and flatten them in your hair. This makes a great contribution to restore the balance of positive and negative traits. Last but not least, you can stick with healthy habits or a healthy diet for the gorgeousness of hair strands, particularly on harsh days and causing irritation for customers.
5. The bottom line for why is my hair so staticky
The question why is my hair so staticky definite becomes the top concern of international and domestic clients. With specific weather conditions, it seems too difficult to get away from this phenomenon. In other words, whatever you guys need to do is to prepare a meticulous hair care routine on a daily basis to make a concrete foundation for the growth of hair strands. If you get any troubles with your hair look, it is better to ask for hair stylists or hair salons for further information and apply them for the best performance.
Hair structures tend to be vulnerable a lot that need to be highly concerned. There is a struggle to prevent hair matters in harsh times or strict conditions. Overall, if you guys can be aware of these hair matters and offer possible solutions after that, it is no use being worried. That is whatever we have to say in this blog. In addition, if the hair material used to make hair extensions is well cared, the lifespan of the extensions will also be lengthened a lot. It is because raw hair quality will massively decide how long do hair extensions last and many other issues.