Why won’t my hair grow becomes the prevalent question of women all across the world. Do you have a problem with the sluggish speed of hair growth? Having beautiful, healthy hair is one of the precious things for each of us. However, this is not something that everyone is fortunate enough to have. In this writing, we are mentioning the primary reason for this query and suggest some feasible solutions for readers to address this matter in an effective manner. Let’s get through our content currently!
1. Why won’t my hair grow – The definition
Slow hair development is a disorder in which new hair cells grow in an inconsistent pattern, causing long hair to grow too slow and thinning. Slow hair growth occurs in both men and women of all ages, which makes the way to add hair volume to your hair become so essential. When an old hair falls out, a new hair will grow in its place, guaranteeing that the hair is always thick and healthy, with no hair loss.
Hair grows slower than normal for a variety of reasons, resulting in symptoms such as:
- Hair falls out for a long time but does not grow back, or comes back but is weak, thin, and easy to fall out.
- The slow speed of hair growth: Hair grows 1.5 to 2cm longer on average every month. If the new hair does not reach this length, it indicates that the hair is growing at a slower rate than typical.
- It is time for you guys to clarify the question: why won’t my hair grow?
A single hair on our head can survive anywhere between 2 and 6 years. Each hair goes through three stages throughout its life:
- Growth phase: lasts about 2-6 years (85-95 percent of the hair on the head is normally in this stage).
- Only 1-2 percent of the hair on the head is in this phase, which lasts roughly 3 weeks.
- Waiting for and shedding during the resting phase: New hair growth will begin and last approximately three months, with 5-10% of hair in this resting phase.
Hair in the growing phase takes up more space, so you won’t notice a difference in the quantity of hairs on your head. Gradually, your hair loss may become so serious, which leads to the final savior of using top human hair bulk or hair extension products.
2. Reasons why won’t my hair grow
Firstly, we absolutely need to believe the truth that there are a wide range of reasons leading to the condition of people to wonder why won’t my hair grow! With us to figure out which they are:
2.1 Disorders of the endocrine system – Reason why won’t my hair grow
The slow speed growth of hair can be caused by a variety of factors, the most prevalent of which is an endocrine system imbalance. According to research, neuroendocrine will be in charge of coordinating the proper number of hair germ cells to differentiate into hair fiber components. The hair germ cells, on the other hand, will not operate properly if the neuroendocrine system is disrupted (frequent in postpartum women, perimenopause – menopause, men with physiological abnormalities, menopause, etc).
Hair grows slowly and poorly as a result of this procedure with daily concerns of users: why won’t my hair grow! That is why users need to highly focus on our inside, and don’t forget to listen to them for a healthy body, in other words a healthy hair!
2.2 Vitamin shortage from daily diet – Reason why won’t my hair grow
Hair grows unevenly and easily falls out due to nutritional inadequacies due to a poor diet, insufficient meals, a lack of nutrients, metabolic diseases, and sort of like that. According to doctors around the world, most people who exclude protein from their regular diet suffer a higher risk of hair loss and thinning hair.
Because keratin – a type of protein makes up 80% of the content of hair, a lack of protein in the body will disrupt the process of quick hair development, thin hair, sluggish hair growth, and breakage. There will be a nutritional imbalance if you fully eliminate fat from your diet.
Hair loss and thinning can result from a lack of fat in the body, which reduces the moisture content of the hair and the scalp’s capacity to protect against oxidizing chemicals. As a result, dry scalp treatment at home is also such a big concern. In addition, iron deficiency has been connected to slowed hair development. Anemia is caused by an iron shortage, which “damages” the normal growth cycle of hair germ cells, resulting in greater hair loss. This stage is highly vital to address the reason why won’t my hair grow!
2.3 Stress – Reason why won’t my hair grow
When the body is under stress, the neuroendocrine system responds by secreting substance P to protect the body. However, it is substance P that damages hair germ cells, resulting in hair loss that is not only caused but also accelerated. This indicates that the old hair has fallen out, but new hair hasn’t been able to grow fast enough to replace it. As a result, new hair becomes weaker, shorter, and thinner. Long-term stress can also wreak havoc on the immune system, prompting white blood cells to attack hair follicles, resulting in hair loss and this is definitely the reason for “why won’t my hair grow” of customers in general.
Particularly, in the context of modern society, people tend to face ups and downs and stress plays a part of their life from personal relationships, overload working, finance, beauty or sort of like that. Yet, to avoid related hair problems, don’t forget to control stress and stay away from the concern of why won’t my hair grow!
2.4 Genes – Reason why won’t my hair grow
Hereditary baldness is caused by the scalp’s sensitivity to male hormones, which results in delayed hair development. This is the primary reason why persons with the hereditary baldness gene will have extended hair development, but scant hair that is easy to fall off…
The people will lose hair on both sides of the temples at first, then a M shape will appear. Men lose their dividing line as their baldness progresses, resulting in a U-shaped form at the top. Men can go from temporary hair loss to permanent baldness if they are not treated.
2.5 Thyroid problem – Reason why won’t my hair grow
The thyroid gland is involved in hormone production, which aids in the maintenance of metabolism. The hair growth cycle is regular when the thyroid is healthy. As a result, when the thyroid gland is unhealthy, the body does not receive adequate hormones, producing a disruption in metabolism and hair loss may be the reason why won’t my hair grow.
Hair loss caused by hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism usually appears many months after the commencement of the disease, thus hair loss might remain even after treatment.
3. Solutions to why won’t my hair grow
It is time to deal with the worries of customers about why won’t my hair grow through two main ways: natural recipes at home and based on the support of hair care products as well. In particular, using a natural and simple way for the condition of why won’t my hair grow, it may take much time, yet make sure the safety criteria for users.
3.1 Supplying nutritious food to solve why won’t my hair grow
When it comes to supplying nutritious food, what you need to pay attention to is definitely your diet. In other words, you must pay attention to hair nourishment on a regular basis if you want your hair to grow long as usual.
- Protein: Supplying adequate protein consumption is necessary in order to promote strong, even, and lustrous hair. Protein is responsible for 20% of the body’s weight and 80% of the structure of hair. As a result, you must offer enough protein to the body, not only for a healthy body but also for strong hair growth and a proper cycle. Here are some foods that deliver in protein with a large number of, including: Almonds, walnuts, shellfish, broccoli, eggs, milk and dairy products…
- Collagen: According to studies, collagen can provide in the production of keratin in the hair, as well as making hair shine and stronger, which helps solve the issue of why won’t my hair grow. Collagen-rich foods, such as spinach, salmon, soybeans, red foods, sardines, and vitamin C-rich foods, should be included in your regular diet on a daily basis.
- Minerals: Including a variety of minerals, particularly silicon and iron, will support the creation of attractive hair. Hair loss, sluggish hair growth, and easy fallout are all symptoms of an iron and silicon shortage. So, remember to supplement your hair with enough minerals, which can be found in red meats, dark vegetables, potatoes, and bean sprouts…
- Vitamins: B vitamins (B1, B6, B7, B12, etc.) have a vital function in maintaining the health of the scalp and hair. Vitamin B can be found in a variety of foods, including cereals, bread, green leafy vegetables, yeast, beef, and so on.
3.2 Using hair spray with essential oils to solve why won’t my hair grow
Essential oils have a variety of health advantages, including relaxation, improved sleep, headache relief, and especially their ability to help hair grow more evenly and smoothly. As a result, many people blend essential oils with water, put them in a bottle, and spray their hair with it.
In reality, there are over 90 different types of essential oils, each with its own set of health advantages, namely lemon, mint, lavender essential oil, tea tree oil, grapefruit essential oil, olive oil, coconut oil, rosemary essential oil, olive oil, coconut oil, lemon, and so on.
You should not, however, spray essential oils on your hair too frequently throughout the day to get their side effects. To assist essential oils work better, clean your scalp and hair roots, preferably completely dry, before spraying them. To be more effective, it should be combined with scalp massage for relaxation.
3.3 Using Aloe vera to solve why won’t my hair grow
Aloe vera includes active amounts of vitamins A, E, and C, a group of vitamins that can play a vital role in the growth of healthy, shiny hair. Aloe vera also contains vitamin B12 and folic acid, both of which contribute to long-term hair loss. As a result, aloe vera is regarded as a biological active element that aids in the effective regeneration of hair.
To improve the user’s hair condition, many individuals use aloe vera to incubate their hair, cook with cool water to drink, apply soon after shampooing and experience the performance from this organic ingredient!
3.4 Using grapefruit peel to solve why won’t my hair grow
This is an ancient hair-care treatment that continues to be prevalent today. The major action of limonene, which is found in grapefruit peel, is to prevent hair loss, improve baldness, and stimulate hair growth. Follow our instruction and don’t forget to share your experience with us:
- Wash away any dirt from the peel.
- Place in a saucepan of boiling water for around 5 minutes.
- Allowing it to boil for an extended period of time will degrade the potency of the grapefruit essential oil.
- Fill the basin halfway with water and set aside to cool.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm and dry it to 80%.
- To relax and enhance efficiency, wash with grapefruit peel water and massage it in.
- You will just need to maintain 1-2 times per week for the best performance, and remove the question of why won’t my hair grow.
Why won’t my hair grow truly becomes the first and foremost concern of users with unexpected matters. K-Hair Company is the hair expert that will help you solve the problem. We hope to give you the best practical information with potential solutions to bring the confidence for the hair of customers!